1. Open Outlook 2002 or 2003.
2. Choose Email Accounts from the Tools menu.
3. Select POP3 and click next.
4. In User Information, type the name you wish to appear in the Your Name field in your outgoing messages. It might be your Full name or a nickname or even your company’s name. Enter your Email Address in the box below Your Name field. In Logon Information, enter your User Name and Password in those boxes. In Server Information fields, Incoming Mail Server is: mail.i-c.net AND Outgoing Mail Server is: zeus.i-c.net. Now select More Settings.
5. Check mark the box that says My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Make sure User same settings as my incoming mail. server is also selected. Now click OK.
6. Click Finish.
You are now ready to use Outlook 2002/2003 to send and receive email!